Monday, July 20, 2009

Star Gazing

A few weeks ago I created a cute little box and decorated it with stars. I thought that it was about time that I told you how to make them.
I used Stampin' Ups! wonderful Star and Large Star Punches. These are designed to fit over the top of each other.
First punch the small star. I used Old Olive card stock.

Next, line up the Large Star and punch straight over the negative image.

Tip: Always have the hole facing you (opposed to the picture side of the punch) then you can position items a lot easier.

These stars would be great to liven up any Christmas decoration, a wreath, some cards, a table seting, a......................!the list is endless!


Now it's your turn to try. Order your punches now and get started on your decorations early. Phone 09 238 2100 to place an order or e-mail me on donnacalley@xtra.co.nz.

Happy punching!!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment