Sunday, December 20, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Here is a list of the still-available products:
112534 Jumbo brads 5/16″ Neutrals Assortment $18.50
112533 Jumbo brads 5/8″ Neutrals Assortment $16.25
114889 Scallop Oval punch $35.95
106960 StazOn ink pad (White pad and refill) $26.95
109196 StazOn Cleaner $11.95
Contact me today to get any of the above product or to order anything from the new catalogue.
Have a great week.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
The colours I have used are pale plum, pure plum, always artichoke and mellow moss, and of course good old whisper white.
The half pearls from the pretties kit look fabulous with it.
To place your Christmas order phone me today on 09 23 2100.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Apart from the brads and the Pixie Pink Stampin' Write Marker, all the elements, card and stickers come from the Petal Party kit.
The flower was made using the scalloped edged punch on the Designer Series Paper. Contact me for instructions or to book a workshop for a demonstration.
Handy tip: If something is going to be hidden behind another layer of card, for example ribbon, or in this case the line of green, circle die-cut stickers, then just use a small piece covering the ends with the top card layer. This will save you quite a few stickers and a fair amount of ribbon. In the example above there are no green, circle stickers behind the photo!
Contact me today to purchase your Simply Scrappin' Kit or any other product.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Everyone loves taking baby pictures. Cute little ones on their backs or their stomachs, making adorable faces or getting into funny situations.
Getting a good picture of your little one once their more mobile, however, can become a bit more of a challenge.
Often, they're moving from one thing to another so quickly that, by the time you're set up, you've missed the shot.
Here are a few tips for capturing those fast-moving kids:
1. Use a fast shutter speed. Sports photographers know the only way to really capture the action is to take the kind of shot that freezes time. Set your shutter speed for 1/500th of a second or higher and you'll be able to avoid most blurry photos... even if you're moving your camera to track your subject when you snap the picture!
2. Use a flash. Sometimes, in low-light situations, you won't be able to shoot at a very high shutter speed. In those situations, a flash will do a fair job accomplishing the same benefit as the first tip.
3. Shoot wide. Don't worry about getting too close to your fast-moving subject. You run the risk of cutting them off at the edge of your shot. Instead, shoot a wider angle. That way, you have more choices for composition when you edit the photos later. And don't worry about cropping too much when you edit. Most of today's cameras have enough megapixel power that you won't lose resolution no matter how much you zoom in for your edits!
Employ these three tips consistently and you'll find a lot more action photos to choose from when you're putting together your scrapbook pages
Friday, November 20, 2009
Have a great weekend
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
She has made a fabulous job with this one using the Circle Circus Stamp Set in Gold Emboss powder and trimmed with the 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (pg 150).
Thank you for sharing this Shaynon.
To find out more about embossing on a candle contact me on 09 238 2100.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
I used the stunning Filigree brads for extra Wow!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
The Guide includes the following products: -
- I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit - $43.95 - Pg 137
- Real Red 12x12 Cardstock - $17.25 - Pg 128
- Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - $17.95 - Pg 151
- Small Flat Cellophane Bags - $8.95 - Pg 130
- Curly Label Punch Bundle - $77.95 - Pg 153
- Kiwi Kiss A4 Cardstock - $12.50 - Pg 126
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock - $16.25 - Pg 127
- Riding Hood Red 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - $22.95 - Pg 150
- From the Kitchen of Stamp Set - $62.95 - Pg 93
- Thanks x 2 Simply Sent Card Elements and More Kit - $56.95 - Pg 142
- More Thoughts Simply Sent Kit - $98.95- Pg 143
- 2U Simply Sent Card Elements & More Kit - $56.95 - Pg 142
- No One Like You Simply Sent Kit - $98.95 - Pg 143
- Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit - $43.95 - Pg 136
- Rock A Bye Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit - $43.95 - Pg 137
- Rock A Bye Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit - $43.95 - Pg 137
- Sweet Nothings Simply Scrappin' Kit - $43.95 - Pg 138
- Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin' Kit - $43.95 - Pg 138
- Just Jawing Stamp Set - $53.95 - Pg 67
- Bold Brights A4 Assorted Cardstock - $17.25 - Pg 128
- Real Red Stampin' Write Marker - $6.75 - Pg 128
- Brilliant Blue Stampin' Write Marker - $6.75 - Pg 128
- Glorious Green Stampin' Write Marker - $6.75 - Pg 128
- On Board 5"x5" Art Journal - $16.25 - Pg 147
- Spiral Punch - $24.95 - Pg 152
- Dress Up Ribbon Originals - $29.95 - Pg 150
- Valet Ribbon Originals - $29.95- Pg 150
- Pigtails Ribbon Originals - $32.95 - Pg 150
- Cutter Kit - $39.95 - Pg 155
- Button Latte Designer Buttons - $18.50 - Pg 151
- Button Bouquet Designer Buttons - $18.50 - Pg 151
Page numbers above refer to the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue.
Monday, November 2, 2009
2. Score them using the bone folder and a ruler. Then fold them in half.
3. Adhere one half of a punchie to another using a 2-Way Glue Pen or a SNAIL adhesive. Do that on four of the punchies. (I forgot when I did mine so had to pull it apart hence the photo showing six punchies stuck together).
4. Place a piece of taffeta ribbon down the centre and then continue gluing down your punchies.
5.When you have stuck them all down make a loop at the top with the ribbon using a piece of matching thread to tie it. At the bottom thread a bead from the pretties kit onto the taffeta ribbon. I find it easier to tie a piece to thread to the ribbon first and pull that through the bead first. You need a bit of brute force, but it does work!
I hope that you have fun making this.
The Curly Label Punch Bundle is part of this months specials. If you purchase this or a variety of the other items on the Christmas Gift-Giving Guide and total is $105 or more than you will receive the Scalloped Square Punch for free. What a great Christmas Present.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Win $200 worth of Stampin' Up! Product - Today is The Last Day for Extra Earlybird Prizedraw Tickets For Stamp Fest
There are two other ways to get into this prize draw. Firstly, everyone who comes along to Stamp Fest will receive a ticket and secondly, anyone who brings a friend who has not been to Stamp Fest before will also receive two extra tickets.
Contact me today to register, 09 238 2100 or email@example.com
Look foward to hearing from you. Have a great week.
Friday, October 16, 2009
To order a set of Designer Brads, the Curly Label Punch Bundle or any other product, feel free to contact me on 09 238 2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great weekend
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
On this sample I have daubed around the edge in Pink Passion Ink and after hole punching and treading hemp twine through I attached a Felt Fusion Flower with a Rhinestone brad.
This label is attached to a pack of cards that I gave to friend for her birthday. She was so excited to receive it. So would your friends to! Just make a variety of cards put them in a SU! large cello bag, wrap some matching ribbon around and put a cool tag on it. A fabulous Christmas gift.
Monday, October 12, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
I have used the square hole punches for these. I have thought in the past that they were a waste of time, but when you want to make a card in a hurry the square hole punches are fantastic. I highly recommend them.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
There is a great prize draw again with about $200 worth of Stampin' Up! product. Everyone who attends will be receiving a ticket, but you will also get an extra ticket for early registration and for bringing a friend who isn't one of our current customers.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Please excuse the saying, it is on a bit of a lean. I was trying to finish the card with my 21 month old son in my arms. Obviously not something that I shall try again!!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Are you liking the projects that you have seen for Stamp Fest so far? There are still spaces available for you, so contact me today to book your seat so you too can make these lovely cards. (09 238 2100 or email@example.com)
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Friday, October 2, 2009
Thank you to Carolyn for making this sample for the Stamp Fest. I think this is very stunning, then again anything made with this stamp set is amazing, don't you think!!
To purschase the Snow Swirled stamp set $53.95 or to book your place at Stamp Fest,contact me on 09 238 2100 of firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a lot of people interested in Stamp Fest this time around and spaces are limited, so secure your place by contacting me on 09 238 2100 or e-mail me email@example.com.
Look forward to hearing from you.
For over 20 years, Stampin’ Up! has helped women make a difference in the lives of others by simply doing what they love to do--sharing creativity. Now you too can become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and make a difference! For every person who joins the Stampin’ Up! family between 7 October and 31 December 2009, Stampin' Up! will donate $5 to The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Plus, until 31 December 2009, Stampin' Up! will give you a FREE pack of Raspberry Tart Designer Series paper and a Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad to help you get started!
I would love you to be a part of my Stampin' Up! team and to help you make a success of your business. Call me today to find out how (09 238 2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Friday, September 25, 2009
I love the Sour Cream Box. It is very quick, easy and stunning! It is basically a cylinder that is twisted in the middle. Check out http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ for the tutorial. The white Baroque Motif design and the flowers are embossed. For the flowers I dipped a piece of black card stock into versamark then clear embossed it before punching with the Trio Flower Punch.
The white circles of the flower have a blob of Crystal Effects on it to give the 'brad' look.
Give me a shout if you need to stock up your craft cupboard.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
This lovely little card is wonderfully simple. It has been daubed around the edge with choc chip ink. I have embossed the Fifth Avene Floral flowers and the Sincere Salutations saying with clear emboss powder. If you haven't yet got your Heat Emboss Tool to make your Christmas or greetings card then contact me today on 09 238 2100 or email@example.com
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
I have used the gorgeous Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon. I struggled to get the beads on (from the Pretties Kit), however I discovered that when you tie cotton thread around the end of the ribbon and uses brute force, you can manage to get them on.
Get in touch with me today to make a purchase or to find out more about Stampin' Up!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
This gorgeous table setting was created by Jessica McDonald.
The balls in the basket were made following directions from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. They are called sonobe origami ornaments. Hope that you have fun making these.
Contact me for the Designer Series Paper and the ribbon.
Monday, September 14, 2009
-Cut a length of 5/8" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon.
-Snip the edge off along the length.
-Use your snips to tease out half of the strands ( do this a few strands at a time).
-Put the point of your snips in every 1.5cm and twist them about to make a gap (this will also create the wave effect at the bottom of your ribbon).
-Pull the ribbon straight.
-Adhere it to your card.
-Twist the threads together that you pulled out of the original ribbon.
-Use a Designer Brad to make the top of the tassle.
-Attach to the card.
I hope that this makes sense.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
1. Punch a scalloped circle. (This is Summer Sun)