Monday, October 12, 2009

Eva's Baby Card


I thought I'd take the opportunity to show you the card that Eva and I created last week using some hope punches, ribbon, Wanted stamp set and the Whisper White Craft Ink.
I have wanted to make one of these cards for a long time. I must admit it was great fun...especially doing it with my 6 year old daughter. That is the best thing about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you not only can make great money, get truck loads of incentives (you should see my stamp set collection, just as an example), meet so many wonderful people, but you also get to choose your hours. I choose my hours so that my two youngest kids are at home and I am able to pick Eva up from school and I can do things with them during the holidays, such as make cards with all my free stamp sets!
If you would like to find out more about the Stampin' Up! business opportunity and this months special incentive to all new demonstrators who sign up before the end of October, contact me on 09 238 2100 or donnacalley@xtra.co.nz.

No comments:

Post a Comment