Saturday, April 11, 2009

All In The Family

This is one of the cards that I will be doing with my stamp club this week.

It uses one of my favourite stamp sets, All In The Family, and not only have Stampin' Up! kept it in the catalogue this year, they have also added more accessories. Can't beat that!

With this particular card I stamped the boy and baby images straight onto Tempting Turquoise card stock in Basic Black, using the Stamp-a-majig to line everything up. I then stamped the clothing images onto some scrap card stock and cut these out. I love the affect that the layering of clothes gives.

Image created by Donna Calley using Stampin' Up! products (1990-2009)

Stamp sets: All in the Family, Tres Chic background stamp
Card stock: Whisper White , Tempting Turquoise and Pink Passion
Classic ink pads: Basic black and Tempting Turquoise

Have a creative day

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment