Friday, April 17, 2009

Scalloped Circle Daisy


Created by Donna Calley~ copyright Stampin' Up! 1988-2009

I have discovered yet another thing to do with the worlds best punch. I'm claiming this discovery as my own, though I am sure that half the people who own a scalloped circle punch have already discovered it for themselves!


I was just trying to make a simple flower by punching out a scalloped circle, adding an antique brass jumbo eyelet to the centre with my old faithful Crop-A-Dile and then simply trimming around. And voila, a flower! But..... it looked a little flat and in need of life. So I used the wonderful tool that God gave me -nails- and squeezed each petal in half lengthway. Now I have VOILA!!!

These are going on top of the Stepper boxes that the Stamp Fest ladies are making tomorrow. I'll give you details later!

Designer series paper: raspberry tart
Card stock: pretty in pink
certainly celery
old olive
Keep creating

Donna

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea. I'm in the other half, the ones that simply adore the scallop cirlce punch but hadn't come up with that idea.

    ReplyDelete