Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Altered book bag


For Eva's last book bag, I had her name scrawled over the front, as neat as I could (sort of!). This year I decided to try something a little different. By using a piece of Hodgepodge, the Short Order Alphabet stamp set and some crystal effects Eva now has a smart book bag.


1 Select a hardware frame from the Hodgepodge kit.
2 Embellish a small piece of card stock to display in the frame.
3 Fill in the frame with Crystal Effects.

Note: The Crystal Effects takes time to dry, don't be tempted to touch it until it is set hard. You will get a fingerprint otherwise (no matter how light you touch it!!)
Feel free to contact me at any time if you need tips and advice on any of your Stampin' Up! products. It is often easy to forget how to use a tool that you have only seen demonstrated once. Better still come and join my Stamp Club starting 25th March. Contact me for m ore details on 09 238 2100.

No comments:

Post a Comment