Thursday, February 11, 2010

We Have Blast Off

I must admit that Pun Fun was a stamp set that I liked, but I was put off by the words. That meant that until the last couple of months I haven't played with it. What a waste! Now that I have my sticky (or inky) little fingers on it I have been having so much fun.

When you mount your Pun Fun stamp set you could carefully cut inbetween the words and the picture with a craft blade and then mount the words onto the end of the wooden block. (Please be very careful how you cut, as you won't get a replacement if you cut the image.)
I have copied this card here from the catalogue. I may have to add some white words in place of the arrows. I'll have a think on that!
I love the way that the buttons match the colours so nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment