Friday, September 4, 2009

Scallop Punch Flower Tutorial

I was going to just send you the link to where I found the tutorial for this, but I can't find it. And seeing that I am going to demo this at the Stampin' Up! Auckland Regional Training tomorrow I have to get samples ready anyway. (Iapologise that the end of this tutorial goes a bit mad, but the blog site I use is not understanding sense at the moment. That is why I know there is a Divine Creator - man nor nature has ever been able to invent anything half as capable as God has!!! If you are unsure of this or if you want to find out more then come along to Sistas this week in Auckland)


1. Punch a scalloped circle. (This is Summer Sun)









2. Daube around the edge in Tangerine Tango or Pumkin Pie ink.











3. Snip every second scallop, about one cm.


4. Turn scalloped circle over onto the foam part of the Mat Pack. Use the rounded end of the Bone Folder to indent each petal.

5. Turn back over and indent the middle of the flower with the Bone
Folder. You can gently daube this with your Pumpkin Pie or Tangerine Tango aswell to achieve a shadow look.
6. Embellish with a half pearl or a Jumbo Brad from the current mini.
Keep your eye out for more fun with punch ideas here on my blog. For any equipment needed to make this, contact me on 09 238 2100 or donnacalley@xtra.co.nz.
Have a fun weekend.
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love how effective this is....! So simple but very stunning. I'll be giving this a go I think - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete