Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Wedding Show

Created by Donna Calley, Carolyn Loveday and Jess McDonald (some of these cards are inspired from Splitcoaststampers.com, one is a Convension Swap)

I spent today demonstrating at The Wedding Show in Auckland with two lovely ladies from my team Jess and Carolyn. We had a fabulous day however, you can tell from our spread that we have also had a fantastic month of stamping prior to the day just getting all the samples ready.

If you are getting married in the near future it is really worth thinking about making your own wedding stationery and favours (boxes). It is a much cheaper option, it is very rewarding and it is a lot easier than you think. I can steer you in the right direction to help you on your way to making your own fabulous designs. You could also host a workshop and receive lots of free product that you can use for you wedding invites (and at the same time I can teach your friends to stamp so that they can help you!!)

Contact me today if you would like further information, donnacalley@xtra.co.nz or 09 238 2100.

I look forward to hearing from you.


Donna

1 comment:

  1. I love so much the cards I can see on the picture.
    So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete