Thursday, November 5, 2009

Add Christmas Cheer


Many of us like to give a bottle of wine as a gift at this time of the year. Why not make it extra special by decorating the bottle!
For the bottle wrap I have used the Scallop Edge Punch on Choc Chip card stock to create the 'frill'.
I used the Urban Garden Designer Series Paper as the 'wrap', but before I adhered it to the bottle I daubed the edges with Choc Chip ink.
For the label I used Choc Chip, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock and daubed choc Chip ink around the edge of each piece.
I used the Baja Breeze ink and clear emboss powder on the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp (the embossing looks fab! but it is a bit lost on this photo).
To finish off I threaded the White Taffeta ribbon through and threaded (with help with some cotton thread) on a bead from the Pretties Kit.
You may noice by the way that the bottle is empty! My husband was gutted when I nicked a bottle of good wine. Which is another point. If you have bought a nice bottle of wine write the wine information on the back of the label.
Have fun
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment