Friday, January 15, 2010

Are You Ready For Valentine's Day?

How do you make a Valentine's Day Card for your husband, partner or boyfriend? Well, I would recommend muted or neutral colours. And you can try a different coloured heart for a change aswell.
I think this Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss on Whisper White and Basic Grey combination works really well together. Also, you only need two mixed card stock packs for this: the neutrals and the in-colours.

Thestamp set that I used was the lovely Priceless and I just finished it off with a couple of brads.

A great stamp set to use for the wording is 'Wonderful Favourites' which is currently on special until 24th January. At $35.21 for a 23 piece stamp set it is a steal
Contact me today for you Valentine's Day card supplies.

Happy stamping

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment