Thursday, January 7, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I know these are a little early!! But I thought that you would like to see other things that can be done with the Occasionally stamp set is currently half price at $41.48. You could use many of the images in the same layout. Try altering the colours a little to whatever suits you and the occasion.

The simplisity of these cards is really appealing, they are ones that you can mass produce. I managed to make 25 of them the day before the last day of school when I realised that my kids needed to hand cards out. Even my 4 year old Benjamin made a good job of his ones.


In the card above I have used:

Stamp Set: Occasionally ($41.48)
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive
Card Stock: Old olive
Accessories: Real Red Ribbon, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, small and large square punch
The card above was made by the talented Paula Frearson. She has also used the Family Favourites stamp set that is 25% off at $29.96.


Stamp Set: Occasionally ($41.48) and Family Favourites ($29.96)
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive
Card Stock: Old olive and Real Red
Accessories: Real Red Ribbon, Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, 3/4" ans 1" circle punch, Crop-A-Dile and Pewter Jumbo Eyelets

All prices current until 24th January 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment