Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hey, Your Wanted........

Now, how is this example for using the catalogue as inspiration? The original is from page 100 from the catalogue and uses Seeing Spots (currently reduced to $26.96) and Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set. On mine I have used the lovely Wanted stamp set (currently reduced to $38.21).

I embossed my card using the black emboss powder. With this powder you really need to use a lot of emboss buddy. I did the versamarked part of the background after I had finished embossing.
Materials:
Stamp set: Wanted stamp set (currently reduced to $38.21).
Card stock: So Saffron (textured card), Basic Black, Whisper White and Old Olive.
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Embossing tool, emboss buddy, Vintage Brads, Real Red ribbon
Please note that some of the products that Stampin' Up! currently have on special are until stock runs out.
Just Riding and Jumbo Outlined Alphabet has already run out.
To make sure you get the bargain that you would like then contact me today.
Donna

1 comment: