Monday, January 25, 2010

Free! Free! Free!

Sale-a-bration is here again. This is the best time of year in my Stampin' Up! calendar. With rewards for customers, hostesses, new recruits, and demonstrators—Sale-A-Bration gives everyone a reason to celebrate!

Want to know what all the fuss is about? Well, here goes!

1. Sales

From today, 25 January to the 31 March 2010, you can choose a Sale-a-bration stamp set for free when you purchase $120 of Stampin' Up! product from the main catalogue or the summer mini catalogue. There is no limit, so collect all four Sale-a-bration sets, or give them away as gifts to your friends! (Click on the Sale-a-bration logo in the side bar to view the sets).

2. Hostesses

Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $700 or more workshop, in addition to the regular hostess benefits. I only have a few spaces left in my calendar for a workshop, so be in quick to book.

3. Join My Team

Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $93.95) from the current catalogue when signing up as a demonstrator during the promotion. I have a fabulous team of both business and hobby demonstrators and I would love for you to be a part of it also. Contact me today to find out more details.

4. Sales

And lastly, when you do sign up, of course you will benefit from all the fabulous sales that you will get during this period yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you whether to place an order, to book a workshop, or to become a part of my team.

Donna

donnacalley@xtra.co.nz , 09 238 2100

No comments:

Post a Comment