Friday, May 1, 2009

Designer Series Paper for free!

Stampin' Up has come out with an amazing offer for the month of May. Buy 3 packs of Designer Series Papers and get the fourth for FREE!
If you have seen this years papers you will realise what a treat that is. The DS papers come in packs of twelve 12x12 sheets. They have designs on both sides and are stunning. My current favourites are Raspberry Tart and Bella Rose, however I have just received all of the swatches thanks to the wonderful Sharlene Torres and now I can't decide.

Bella Rose DSP. Copyright Stampin' Up! 1998-2009

Bella Bleu DSP. Copyright Stampin' Up! 1998-2009

Raspberry Tart DSP. Copyright Stampin' Up! 1998-2009

Aren't they just stunning! DSP can quickly add a little class to a card. Keep your eye out for other cards on my blog this month using DSP.
Note: The Bella Rose is the DSP that I have used in the last and the next card on my blog.
Try it out yourself. Click on the catalogue image in the side bar to see the rest of the range.
To place an order get in touch with me on donnacalley@xtra.co.nz.

No comments:

Post a Comment