Thursday, May 7, 2009

Simply Simple


Created by Donna Calley. Images copyright Stampin' Up! 1998-2009
I have been promising my Wow! class ladies a simple card. They didn't think that I could do it, but......
And, not only is it simple, it is stunning and easy to make (don't laugh ladies, I promise that it is easy!!)
I am so pleased with this card with the crisp Whisper White card stock, the three rows of punched out circles and the butterfly (which I plan to emboss when we make it on Monday with my Wow! card class).

Stamp set: Garden Whimsy
Card stock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink.
Ink: Real Red.
Accessories: Real Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, SU! snips, 3/4",
circle punch.

Refer to next posting for special on ribbon.
Keep creating,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment