Monday, May 11, 2009

Ribbon Heaven - Special Offer!



I absolutely adore ribbons on greetings cards. They just add that little bit of class. And I tell you what, Stampin' Up! ribbons are outstanding in colour, quality, choice and most of all price. However, if you are like me you will want a little piece of each of them.


So......I thought I would give all my wonderful customers the opportunity to get Ribbon Heaven in their craft box!

I'm taking sign-ups for ribbon shares. This means that for $10.60 you can order 9.70 metres of ribbon from me in the colour family of your choice (excludes in-colours). You will recieve 2 metres of 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon in four colours and 1.95 metres of 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon in one colour. (See page 151 in the SU! Ideas Book and Catalogue, you can do this on-line or borrow a catalogue from me). When I have enough people for each colour family I will purchase the ribbons and share them out.

Rich Regals: Bravo Burgundy, Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy, Always Artichoke (all in the 1/4" grosgrain) and Brocade Blue (5/8" grosgrain)

Bold Brights: Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black (1/4" grosgrain) and Real Red (5/8" grosgrain)

Earth Elements: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie (1/4" Grosgrain) and Chocolate Chip (5/8" grosgrain)

Soft Subtles: Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink (1/4" grosgrain) and Certainly Celery (5/8" grosgrain)

To order your share of ribbon, contact me on 09 238 2100 or e-mail donnacalley@xtra.co.nz

Enjoy your day.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment