Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ink Free Fingers

Created by Donna Calley. Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1989-2009

I designed this card in a major rush the other evening before a workshop when I couldn't find the stamp set I needed for the card that I had already prepared. I was so glad for the Bella Rose Designer Series Paper it really finished it off. I used StazOn Ink for the stamped image and coloured it in using Blender Pens with Poppin' Pastels. (Aqua pens and Stampin Spots would also work really well). StazOn ink is not water based so it doesn't smudge easily when using blender pens or aqua pens.

Tip: When using StazOn ink it is recommended that you replace the inner cap, which can lead to lovely black inky fingers. Use a couple of Stampin' Dimensionals between the lid and the inner cap to permanently stick them together. You now have only to handle the outer lid that is lovely and clean.

Stamp Set: Playful Petals

Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, watercolour paper

Ink: StazOn Ink

Accessories: Blender Pens, Poppin' Pastels, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I've had my black Stazon for a few years so the inside cover is well and truly gone but I bought a red one yesterday which I have yet to open so will try out your tip on that. Gorgeous card btw.

    ReplyDelete