Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Best Job in the World Just Got Easier!

I think most of you ladies who have met me personally will know that I think that being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the worlds best job. You can gain a fabulous income, based on the hours that suit you because it is your own business. You get to meet wonderful people, and I am honoured for the new friendships I have made through Stampin' Up! not just with my wonderful team, but also with my great customers. And as being a part of my team you will learn new paper crafting techniques, get business training and general support.

If you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator, but already have quite a lot of Stampin' Up! product, or prefer the scrapbooking side of Stampin'Up! then now is a great time to become a demonstrator. Stampin Up! have released a special promotion for the month of May only with a scrapbooking starter kit for only $175. Our regular starter kit costs $379.

The kit includes:
Any Stamp Set $91.95 or less Recommended: Schoolbook Serif Alphabet
Simply Scrappin’ Recommended: Petal Party
Stampin’ Pad Recommended: Pumpkin Pie
Textured Card Stock (12 x 12) Recommended: Earth Elements

You will also receive Craft and Rubber Scissors and all the business supplies included in the normal Starter Kit.

If you would like to advantage of this awesome opportunity and also to be a part of my team then phone me today. 09 238 2100

No comments:

Post a Comment