Saturday, August 1, 2009

Want to Know How You Could Get Your Favourite Stamp Sets For Free?

...just sign up to be a demonstrator!
I have just earnt my 26th free stamp set and I have only been demonstrating for a year!
As a demonstrator you get rewarded stamp sets for achieving certain sales and recruiting goals. I have gained 25 to date.
Then at our team meeting on Wednesday my wonderful upline Angela presents the Dreams Du Jour stamp set and a pack of Perfect Plum cardstock for me for my first year anniversary! I was so suprised and very grateful as it is a set that I have had my eye on for ages.
So don't hesitate, contact me today to find out how you can have a flexible schedule, control your salary, not get laid off and.......... gain all your favourite stamp sets!
I look forward to your phone call ( 09 238 2100).

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment