Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stamping on Ribbon

Have you ever tried stamping on ribbon? It is very easy. All you need is the StazOn ink and some ribbon. On this card I have used the black StazOn ink (page 156 Ideas Book and Catalogue). I can't wait to try this with the new white StazOn from the Spring mini catalogue.
The card below uses the gorgeous Circle Circus stamp set. Some of you fell in love with this stamp set yesterday when you used it on your Pull-out Scrapbook at Stamp Fest.
If you haven't got your Circle Circus stamp set yet, or StazOn, or your own mini catalogue contact me today, 09 238 2100.
I got the design for this card from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. I can't give the rightful designer any proper credit as I only know her as Jennifer. Thanks Jen!
Have fun stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment