Monday, August 3, 2009

Cutting Corners - The Funky Way!!



Sometimes you can cut corners in paper crafting with awesome results.

This card was designed by one of my awesome team, Carolyn Loveday, using Fun & Fast Notes stamp set, which I thought was cool all by itself. Then I noticed the corners!!
Believe it or not she created the corners by using the scalloped circle punch! Yeap, as I have said before, the most versatile punch we have, and if you don't have your own yet contact me today to put an order through.
Note the gorgeous Baja Breeze 1" Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. It's the first time that I have played with it. It is absolutely devine!
Check out tomorrows blog to see how to make the funky corners.

Also, just a reminder. Stampfest registrations close on Wednesday so if you would like to come along please contast me asap! For further details on Stampfest, check out the post below.
I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday. Until then,
Happy Stampin’
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment