Monday, August 17, 2009

Designer Brad Hairclips

I don't know about you, but I find it very hard to find a nice hairclip that will stay in my hair. Today I decided to try putting a jumbo rhinestone brad and the designer filigree brad onto a normal, but rather boring, hairclip.

I used the crop-a-dile to make a hole in the hairclip. Please note that neither Stampin' Up! nor myself take responsibility if you choose to do this and something happens to your Crop-A-Dile (I am always being told off for expecting too much from any equipment or machinery and always take it too far!!. Your husbands drill may be better!)


I used the brads that come with the Filigree Brads, however, the Rhinestone Brads have a longer back to them and are more secure. It would also look fabulous with the Filigree Brad.
Give it a go today. Contact me for any supplies you may need to do with the embellishments. The hairclips are from the Seddon Street Pharmacy, Pukekohe (thanks Phillip).
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment