Saturday, August 29, 2009

Funky Balloon

I know that I promised to show you a spot the difference with yesterdays card, but Carolyn, Jess and myself were having so much fun stamping preparing for the Bride Show that I now have a million things to choose from and want to show you them all now.

This is my favourite thing from today. Jess blew up a balloon and then stamped on it with white StazOn. Can you imagine all your favourite Stampin' Up! images stamped on your ballooons for different occasions. How about Choo Choo going around the balloon on the Track in black StazOn. My Ben would love that at his birthday party.

For more ideas for wedding or birthday stationery, or any other paper crafting ideas, contact me on 09 238 2100 or donnacalley@xtra.co.nz.

Have fun

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment