Here is the tutorial for yesterdays blog, the mini choc box.
1. Cut a piece of A4 cardstock 7cm x 29.5cm, I used Certainly Celery.
2. Using the scoring blade on your paper trimmer score half way, then score both ends at 4cm.
3. Use your bone folder to get a lovely crisp crease.
4. On the front of the card punch a 1 3/8" circle where the window is to be. Then taking a contrasting strip of card stock, punch a 1 3/8" circle, discard the circle. Line up the strip of card stock in the scalloped circle so you can see the cut out shape. You will end up with a scalloped ring that you need to place around the circle on the box. Use SU! two-way glue pen to adhere the ring to the box.
5. Overlap the two bottom 4 cm flaps using Sticky Strip to attach them.
6. Now all you need to do is to add your own embellishments.
Stamp sets: Heartfelt Thanks
Ink: Old Olive, Rose Red
Card Stock: Rose Red, Old olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Daubers, Poppin' Pastels, Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, scalloped circle, 1 3/8" circle punhes, small cello bags, half pearls from the gorgeous Pretties Kit, Glue Dots.
Hope you have fun making this.