Friday, August 28, 2009

For The Bride

Created by Donna Calley

Well, I'm back after a weeks break from blogging. Hope that you haven't become too annoyed and gone elsewhere.
In a couple of weeks myself and a couple from my team are going to have a table at the Bride Show. So, if you are going to be a bride soon, or the mother-of-the-bride soon, come along to the expo and say "Hello!"
Above is my first sample that I have ready for the show. For those of you who know me well, you will know that the reason that I am going to the bride show is just a really good excuse for buying this stamp set, For The Bride. I have wanted it since I first clapped eyes on it.
I still think this card needs something extra. Check out tomorrows blog for a spot the difference!

Colours: Ruby Red, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze.
Accessories: Eyelet border Punch, Urban Garden DSP, Mat Pack, Stampin' Write ( for the fake stitching), emboss powder, kit and tool, versamark, ribbon, Hodge Podge Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment